Publish at Calaméo or browse others.
My day at the school was (be) really fun. When I arrived (arrive) at 9 a.m. I saw that the playground was (be) full of snow. As I stepped (step) on the fresh snow, I saw (see)that some kids were building(build) a snow-man.
After, in class, I noticed (notice) that all my pupils were (be) very excited. They had never seen (never see) a snowfall or, at least, they couldn't remember (can remember) one. They had been expecting (expect) this moment for a long time. We spent (spend) the first hour making paper flakes. I was trying (try) to teach them the names of the different seasons when one of them suggested(suggest) that we should go play with the snow. They all agreed (agree) loudly. However, I didn't let them go (let go), but rather, asked (ask) them to wait until the break.
At breaktime they finally went (go) to the playground. Unfortunately, by then the snow had already melted (already melt)!
My day at the school was (be) really fun. When I arrived (arrive) at 9 a.m. I saw that the playground was (be) full of snow. As I stepped (step) on the fresh snow, I saw (see)that some kids were building(build) a snow-man.
After, in class, I noticed (notice) that all my pupils were (be) very excited. They had never seen (never see) a snowfall or, at least, they couldn't remember (can remember) one. They had been expecting (expect) this moment for a long time. We spent (spend) the first hour making paper flakes. I was trying (try) to teach them the names of the different seasons when one of them suggested(suggest) that we should go play with the snow. They all agreed (agree) loudly. However, I didn't let them go (let go), but rather, asked (ask) them to wait until the break.
At breaktime they finally went (go) to the playground. Unfortunately, by then the snow had already melted (already melt)!
No comments:
Post a Comment